About Double Dragon
Double Dragon is an arcade classic beat 'em up fighting game, released in 1987.
Besides the arcade version, there are versions for the NES, Master System, Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Atari ST, Amiga, Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, Game Boy, Genesis/Mega Drive and Atari Lynx, among others.
In 2003, Double Dragon Advance came out for the Game Boy Advance.
How to Play
Take control of martial arts specialist Billy Lee, or his twin brother Jimmy (also known as Hammer and Spike in the the USA arcade version), and fight your way through the Black Warriors gang to rescue Billy's girlfriend Marian.
Destroy all the enemies in your path as you progress through each level, and then kill each boss at the end. Keep doing this until you finally rescue Marian.
The players encounter seven different types of enemies during the game; with the exception of Linda and Willy, all have two different skin colors.
- Williams: A low-ranking member of the gang, who can use bats, knives, and dynamite.
- Rowper: Another low-ranking member, who can use the same weapons as Williams and also throws rocks, oil drums, and boxes.
- Linda: The only female member, and the only one who will pick up or carry a whip; she uses no other weapon.
- Abobo: A tall, bald, shirtless gang member who can throw heavy items.
- Jick: The boss of the first stage, identical in appearance to Abobo except for the addition of a beard, sunglasses, and a Mohawk hairstyle.
- Jeff: The boss of the second stage, who is a head swap of the Lee brothers.
- Willy: The leader of the gang, and the final boss. He carries a machine gun whose bullets can instantly kill Billy and Jimmy, and he never drops it when knocked down.
Enemies Source : Wikipedia
Click Here for more information about Double Dragon.
Enter = START
← → ↑ ↓ = LEFT / RIGHT / UP / DOWN
Q W E = X / Y / Z
A S D = A / B / C
Embed this game